MAKING MUSIC MAKE SENSE
Welcome to Levin Piano Lab and thank you for taking time to learn about my piano studio! Learning piano has many proven benefits. Playing music both assists in children's development and enriches the lives of adults. Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions. If you are interested in learning more about Levin Piano Lab, call today to schedule a free introductory lesson.
Levin Piano Lab is dedicated providing a welcoming, fun and challenging environment designed to foster creativity while helping each student achieve personal excellence. The fundamental goals of Levin Piano Lab are to acquire longlasting love, respect and understanding of music as well as to retain music as a lifelong companion.
ABOUT LEVIN PIANO LAB
- Doctor of Musical Arts in Piano Performance
- An active soloist, piano teacher and a chamber performer, Dr. Levin collaborates with professionals and students providing piano accompaniment for concerts, competitions and auditions
- Accomplished piano instructor with over 20 years of teaching experience
- Believe in providing the highest quality, comprehensive approach to musical studies, including exposing students to the theoretical and historical aspects of music, as well as the joys of performing
- Believe that a mature, constructive and eclectic approach to teaching and development of an effective working relationship between student and teacher are crucial to providing a stimulating learning environment
I am available for:
Private Piano Lessons
Chamber Music Collaboration
Minneapolis, St. Paul and South metro communities: Eagan, Bloomington, Edina, Inver Grove Hights, Mendota, Mendota Heights, Apple Valley, Burnsville, Rosemount and Lakeville.